TECH ISSUE WITH MIC
Support  »  Bug Reports  »  TECH ISSUE WITH MIC

User
Posted: Mon, 11th Aug 2014 12:59 AM

Voice: The server has discontinued transmission due to high lag time. Please check your Internet connectivity is not experiencing technical difficulties at this time.

Voice: You cannot key up at this time.

Voice: Warning, lag has been detected by the server.

Voice: The server has discontinued transmission due to high lag time. Please check your Internet connectivity is not experiencing technical difficulties at this time.
UNABLE TO USE MIC AT ALL MY NET CONNECTION IS GOOD any solutions to fix this

Administrator
Posted: Mon, 11th Aug 2014 8:45 AM

try this http://winbus.co.uk/forums/view-post/… if thats not the problem if you click on the orange speaker on the left hand side of the talk button follow this

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X 3.00GHz (Haswell E) Extreme Edition (Socket LGA2011)r
Motherbored: Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011)r
Display: EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Hybrid @ 1920x1080r
Administrator
Posted: Mon, 11th Aug 2014 1:08 PM

it is possible that you are not transmitting any audio also, if your Internet connection is fine.

please go to: http://www.speedtest.net/

when the test is complete click share and paste the link to us on here.

also in the chat room type /vlag

post this back to us also

I'm trying to ascertain if you are having actual latency/bandwidth issues, it could be that you have no audio input or aren't streaming any input what so ever, the server can misconstrue this as a lack of optimal latency due to the fact it is not seeing any data throughput what so ever.

please report back and I will check.

User
Posted: Mon, 11th Aug 2014 8:24 PM

DOWNLOAD SPEED 30.47 MBPS UPLOAD SPEED 1.99 MBPS

ROOM CHAT

Voice: Use F2 To Mic Lock without clicking the Lock button. This can be disabled by clicking the Voice icon on the bar.

Voice: If you use F2 to toggle Mic Lock and this window is not in focus, you may hear a beep.

Voice: You may need to calibrate your audio settings to ensure microphone is not too quiet or too loud. Launch Audio Calibration Wizard

Voice: Warning, lag has been detected by the server.

Administrator
Posted: Tue, 12th Aug 2014 11:51 AM

as above, post the results of /vlag

User
Posted: Tue, 12th Aug 2014 12:02 PM

I think it time to uninstall the program,sad really because it looks good,have tested it on linux and my other computer as well,still the same problem,There is another program you should check out called raid call at least that one works.

Administrator
Posted: Tue, 12th Aug 2014 6:59 PM

no problem. c'est la vie.