A problem with win bus messanger
Chit Chat  »  General  »  A problem with win bus messanger

User
Posted: Tue, 19th Aug 2014 6:58 PM

Hello guys, hope you're doing well....stright to the point.........

last days sometimes win buss messanger gets offline everytime i log in constantly without stopping for a breath and i know that its not my connection problem

is there anyway that someone could boot me and how i can solve this problem ?

Administrator
Posted: Tue, 19th Aug 2014 11:38 PM

there are no users disconnecting you.

does it report any issue eg. incorrect user/pass?

please try again and let me know the outcome.

User
Posted: Wed, 20th Aug 2014 6:19 PM

no it doesnt report anything, what i meant is i get logged in and then disconnected it again ....

i think i uderstand whats the problem....everything was great on win bus today until now when i started talkin to someone in private and that person is on my friend list....i guess its a bug or someting .

User
Posted: Sun, 14th Dec 2014 8:18 PM

hey store boe greetings, is it disconnect or a freeze_

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\have gun will travel
User
Posted: Sun, 14th Dec 2014 8:24 PM

i have seen to my own percepctionm, that there is a freezze situation n some latino rooms, i ts a kind of freezing only winbus not the whole pc, as for me is being used scarcely . it is not a booter type, it is s freeze stuff malware
it is my guess

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\have gun will travel
User
Posted: Sun, 17th May 2020 10:45 PM

No es software de congelacion. En Yahoo Chat con Voz, era conocida la congelación, por conexión-desconexión por vía inalámbrica, esto es, cuando un usuario conectaba a Yahoo Chat... Y la situación de conexión de su Wi-Fi no era adecuada, había micro-cortes, estos micro cortes congelaban la habitación y muchos pseudónimos caían como si de un software de arranque de sala se tratara, cuando era un problema que nunca solucionaron, actualmente en el chat de Paltalk sigue pasando exáctamente lo mismo, no encuentran la forma de corregirlo, no pasaría en ninguna sala si todos los usuarios conectaran por cable. (Software de congelacion, jajaja )

ENGLISH HERE:

It is not freezing software. In Yahoo Voice Chat, freezing was known, by wireless connection-disconnection, that is, when a user connected to Yahoo Chat ... And the connection situation of his Wi-Fi was not adequate, there were micro-cuts , these micro cuts frozen the room and many pseudonyms fell as if it were a room starter software, when it was a problem that they never solved, currently in the Paltalk chat the exact same thing is still happening, they do not find a way to correct it, It would not happen in any room if all users connected by cable. : -j (Freezing software, hahaha )

Shalom Jerusalem