Where i can find real ppl in chat rooms
Chit Chat  »  General  »  Where i can find real ppl in chat rooms

User
Posted: Tue, 29th Jul 2014 8:52 PM

hello there, the title says all....it seems like i can only find bots in there!!!!!

User
Posted: Sun, 20th Mar 2016 5:19 AM

least u can find the rooms lol

gRrrrrrr
Administrator
Posted: Wed, 30th Jul 2014 7:28 AM

Hello,

There are no bots in this system, except an entertainment derived bot in our default Win Bus room.

Any other room will not have this.

Thanks

User
Posted: Thu, 31st Jul 2014 12:21 AM

Ive check it once again and you're right and im sorry for that..i have another question though...

Why most of all the rooms are for spanish people, i barely can find one or two persons who can speak english there.

Thanks in advance.

Administrator
Posted: Thu, 31st Jul 2014 7:50 AM

At present the system is still beta and not widely advertised, we're in the process of improving resources and releasing our introductory video chat platform along with more features.

Anybody from any country is welcome, and hopefully in future we'll have even more variety.

User
Posted: Fri, 1st Aug 2014 12:27 AM

Well thats a great news, wish the best for win bus messanger and i hope its to be a replacement for yahoo messanger or much better....

Administrator
Posted: Fri, 1st Aug 2014 7:12 AM

there is no bots on win bus well there is only 1 and her name is "Zoe" but its a very cleaver bot that you can talk to like a normal person and also play games like scrabble or tivra if you are looking for the english / us type then look here " Win Bus, Wills Hangout, Classic Sat, DAVES THE WABBIT ROOM ANYONE CAN USE THE ROOM " they will have the most of what you are looking for and yes its not alot but you can invite your friends over and they can invite there friends so you can all stay in touch or chat with in your own room or even join one of the other rooms to interact to see if you know them from the yahoo side and good luck in your experience with win bus if you need any help just let me know or join the main room and just ask the question you have and someone will get to you A.S.P

KriS

CPU: Intel Core i7 5960X 3.00GHz (Haswell E) Extreme Edition (Socket LGA2011)r
Motherbored: Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 (Socket 2011)r
Display: EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti Hybrid @ 1920x1080r
User
Posted: Sun, 17th May 2020 10:54 PM

No hay bots, solo está "Zoe" en la sala de Winbus, cierto.

En respecto a que no hay usuarios de habla inglesa. ¿Será que los usuarios que no encuentran Cámara en este programa se fueron a otras plataformas?

En estos años avanzados de la informática, cualquier programa básico de comunicación tiene cámara, ejemplo de biblioteca: www.softonic.es

Si no ponen acceso gratuito a cámara en este chat, nunca será un chat el cual quiera entrar gente.

Shalom Jerusalem